Wednesday, 26 August 2009

My Injured Foot

"Ouch! You stepped on my poor foot Sam!" I have limping since Sunday afternoon. When I was in Taekwondo class a girl stepped on my foot and it was so very painful I could not walk properly. At first it was just a bruise, but as the days went by, it became swollen and my fourth toe was blue and purple.

Mummy and I went to the doctor to see if my foot was fractured. "I don't know if it is fractured, you need an x-ray to see," the doctor explained. "I will make an appointment tomorrow at East-shore hospital." The doctor bandaged my foot for protection until I got the x-ray results.

Yesterday, I went to the hospital for the x-ray. We had to wait for an hour to get the results. Luckily, my foot was not fractured. I was relieved! But I still cannot run, skip and go for Taekwondo until my foot is well.

No comments: